A very applied day with a small group (about 10 people) and participants draft their own survey in the afternoon after learning the core techniques in the morning.Register now.
Tribe Research created Tribal Tool-Kit to help you get to know your tribe (customers, clients, members, staff, contacts, stakeholders, suppliers...) easily and visually.
The current tools in the kit are:
- CloudMaker is a word cloud generator that allows you to edit the words and merge similar ones - like customise and customize. Datasets can be created through:
- Words on a website
- Twitter extraction (search, follower and following bios and tweets)
- Upload data from a comma separated values file (CSV)
- Mini survey that you can distribute to your tribe (eg: ask 'When you think about Tribe Research, what are the first 3 words that come to mind' and get words that can be put into your marketing that are consistent with what your tribe uses)
- ActionMap enables you to understand priorities for marketing and business planning by getting feedback from your tribe on the importance and satisfaction of aspects in your business.
- Survey Design Review - Designing a survey to conduct yourself? Get it professionally reviewed so you send it out with more confidence. Available for purchase on Tribe Research's site.
- Survey Design Masterclass gain insights from Kate Tribe about how to design a survey and draft a feedback survey in the afternoon to your own needs. Details and bookings on Tribe Research's site.
Reviews of Tribal Tool-Kit
See the words your tribe uses with CloudMaker
Click on the play arrow below to see examples of CloudMaker word clouds.